Thursday, March 14, 2013

Exercise for Simple Present

Simple Present Tense
Formula : 
I / We / You / They       Infinitive
He / She / It                  + Infinitive+(s / es)  
>used to explain any deed that was always did by the user
example: 
I go to  school every day
My father goes to fishing pool every Saturday

>used to explain the truth / the exact fact
 example:
There are seven days in a week 

1.      They ___ to Jakarta last night

a. Go

b. Went

c. Going

d. Goes

2.      I ___in Bali last night
a. Was
b. Were
c. Are
d. Am

3.      ___ Ari watch TV last Sunday?

a. Did                                    

b. Do

c. Does

d. Don’t


4.      He ___ to school yesterday

a. Walking                             

b. Walk

c. Walked

d. Walks 


5.      Maria ___ her homework ___

a. Doesn’t & Tonight          

b. Did & Last night

c. Didn’t & Now

d.  Do & Yesterday


6.      I ___ in Bali before

a. Have been        

b. Had been

c. Having been

d.  Ever had


7.      ___English since three ago

a. I have teach       

b. I having teaching

c. I have taught

d. I had taught

8.      John ___ in the same house since 1962

a. Has lived

b. Had live

c. Having live

d. Have living 


9.      Have you ___ your bread

a. Eaten

b. Ate

c. Eating

d. Was eat

10.  We ___ our report
a. Have already written

b. Had already writing

c.  Having already written

d. Has already Written


Answer keys :



1.      B

2.      A

3.      A

4.      C
5.      B
6.      A
7.      C
8.      A
9.      A
10.  A





0 comments:

Post a Comment